Share |

For Sale By Owner Blog


FSBO High Price of the Day (6/10/2016) @ $90,200 for Lamborghini: Gallardo Spyder Convertible 2-Door

By FSBO | Saturday, June 11, 2016 | Comments(0)

Tags: FSBO Car of the Day, Lamborghini

Amazing vehicle. Immaculate condition. Turns heads everywhere. Purchased from Lamborghini of Dallas.Custom exhaust. gun metal full vehicle wrap, custom premium audio, rear camera, 360 deg hidden radar detection. Clutch snap test completed on 6/2/2016 at Lamborghini of Dallas shows clutch is like new. 90% of clutch remaining, only 10% worn. For additonal questions 4O5824537lLamborghini Gallardo Spyder Make: LamborghiniModel: GallardoBodystyle: SpyderEngine: 5.0L V10Transmission: 6 Speed E-Gear with auto-shiftDrive Line: AWDFuel Type: Premium UnleadedExterior Color: Nero NoctisInterior Color: Nero Perseus / Giallo Taurus

Sold at: 6/10/2016 14:55
Sold Price:$90,200
# of Bids:3
Seller:netadmin001
Location:Edmond, Oklahoma
VIN:ZHWGU22T97LA04234


See more detail






Comments



No comments yet. Be the first one to leave a comment on this topic!



Add New Comment


Display Name:
Comment:
Verification:


Most Watched*

  *: Include dealer listings

1957+Chevrolet+Bel+Air%2F150%2F210+NO+RESERVE+2%2DDoor+Hardtop+Sport+Coupe
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 NO RESERVE 2-Door Hardtop Sport Coupe
$6,867
1d 8h 25m
Watch: 643, Bids: 34
1960+International+Harvester+Other+ALL+WHEEL+DRIVE
1960 International Harvester Other ALL WHEEL DRIVE
$12,265
1d 6h 3m
Watch: 473, Bids: 15
1988+Other+Makes+Santarsiero+Atlantis+Roadster+Santarsiero+Atlantis+Roadster
1988 Other Makes Santarsiero Atlantis Roadster Santarsiero Atlantis Roadster
$139,000
7d 4h 42m
Watch: 442
1969+Other+Makes+DeVille+DeVille+Wagon
1969 Other Makes DeVille DeVille Wagon
$27,500
28d 1h 58m
Watch: 383
1951+Chevrolet+Other+Pickups
1951 Chevrolet Other Pickups
$22,000
5d 4h 27m
Watch: 371, Bids: 34
1986+Ferrari+Daytona+Spyder
1986 Ferrari Daytona Spyder
$26,998
26d 5h 47m
Watch: 369
2009+Nissan+GT%2DR+Premium%2C+Rocket+Bunny%2C+Tuned%2C+Navigation
2009 Nissan GT-R Premium, Rocket Bunny, Tuned, Navigation
$89,990
25d 2h 21m
Watch: 369
1983+Honda+Accord
1983 Honda Accord
$20,000
2d 6h 26m
Watch: 325, Bids: 36
1969+Chevrolet+Camaro+Z28
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
$28,995
5h 58m
Watch: 303, Bids: 0
1934+Lincoln+Town+Car
1934 Lincoln Town Car
$13,332
5d 4h 55m
Watch: 287, Bids: 16



Deal Of the Day**

  **: Include dealer listings

More deals? Check out Daily Deals




close

close



close